Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
NOTCE: This item is currently out of stock, but will be shipping again mid-June. Place your orders now and we will ship the headphones as soon as they are available.
The Plane Quiet Platinum Featurin g New Solitude Technology is a full around-ear active noise canceling headphone. It’s combined high fidelity sound, active noise reduction, and low price make it an unbeatable value. The Plane Quiet Platinum is also one of the lightest active noise canceling headphones available.
• Up to 18 decibels of active noise reduction
• Protective storage/travel pouch
• Luxurious leatherette wrapped ear cups & headband
• Noise cancellation on/off switch
• Gold plated 1/4th inch stereo pin
• Gold plated 1/8th in. to 1/4th in. adapter
• Gold plated dual-pin airline adapter
• One AAA battery included
• Compatible with: iPod / MP3, CD, DVD players / laptop computers / desktop computers
• Limited one-year warranty
• FAA compliant
• Detachable cord
• Built in volume control
Active Noise Cancellation - Up to 18dB between 150-400Hz
Impedance - 32OHMS +/- 10%
Frequency Range - 20-20,000Hz
Sensitivity - 112 dB +/-3 dB/mW at 1KHz
Speaker Element - 40 mm; Magnet: Neodymium
Rated Power - 40mW
Max Power - 100mW
Cable - Length - 0.8m, Diameter - 3.5mm
Weight (without cord) - 145g
Posted by John Askew on 26th Oct 2010
The earphones are great and perform as stated. The company provides excellent customer service and I highly recommend the product and company. I am very happy with this product.
Posted by mariappan on 14th Aug 2010
It is very good product
Posted by David Chandler on 5th Aug 2010
I was a bit skeptical about any product that claims it can reduce fatigue because of noise, but these headphones have definitely changed my mind. My first trip with them was from Philadelphia to San Fransisco, and for the first time, I felt relaxed on the airplane (nervous flyer)and not "run down" when I arrived. Then I tried them at my office in San Jose, where is a lot of background noise, and sure enough, I left the office feeling considerably better than I have in months. Works great with iPhone and iPod too. It is now my "must have" for both office and travel. Thank you,
Posted by Joseph on 19th May 2010
I bought the Plane Quiet headphones after my Solitude headphones needed to be replaced.
All in all, I am VERY happy with my purchase, and would do it again in a heartbeat, specially over the competitiors headphones, that have no highs, and no Lows...
I think that the Solitudes were a 5 stars, and only rate the Plane Quiets as 4 stars for the following 2 reasons:
1. Lack of hard case like the Solitudes came with, and the headphones from that unmentionable company come with. For people that travel the hard case is REALLY nice, as it offers protection for the headphones.
2. The ear pads are not as nice as the Solitudes, which use leatherette and a little more padding over the Plane Quiets. (Not to say that they are uncomfortable however, if you are like me and replacing the Solitudes with the Plane Quiets, you can replace the ear pads on the Plane Quiet's with the ones from your old Solitudes)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.