ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BY 12:00 pm EST M - F WILL BE PROCESSED THE SAME DAY*. IF AN ORDER IS PLACED AFTER SUCH TIME, THE ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. PLEASE NOTE, THOUGH WE ARE OPEN 24/7, OUR WAREHOUSE IS "CLOSED" ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND ALL RECOGNIZED HOLIDAYS.
**When we offer Free shipping it is to the Contiguous 48 US States only - additional charges will apply to all other shipping locations**
*do not count the actual order processing day toward the specified shipping time
- Standard and Restrictedand Shipping Services: All in-stock orders received by 12:00 PM EST (GMT - 5), Monday - Friday, are usually processed and shipped within one business day. In some instances, it may take additional time to process, but the quoted delviery times will still be maintained.
- Overnight and Expedited Shipping Services: All in-stock orders received by 12:00 PM EST (GMT - 5), Monday - Friday, will be processed and shipped that same business day. Orders received after those times, or on Saturday or Sunday, will ship the following business day.
- All orders will ship via the method selected during checkout. Any alternative shipping service required after check-out, please call us to make the changes.
- Additional shipping costs may be necessary when shipping to some destinations and will be determined when the item is processing for shipment. You will be contacted and informed about the cost increase before shipment. If the customer refuses the additional costs, the order may be canceled by either party.
- All backordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available, and we will keep you advised by e-mail.
- Please note, weekends and major holidays are not included in transit times unless specified by the selected service type.
- Any incorrect address information resulting in an address correction charge will be charged directly to the customer's credit card.
- OVERSIZED OR OVERWEIGHT: ProTravelGear.com, and its parent company Pro Travel Services, LLC, reserve the right to charge applicable handling costs to orders that are deemed by the Carrier as oversized or overweight or that requires more than one shipping container. As well, should any service fees or shipping upgrades be required for remote locations as determined by our chosen Carrier, fulfillment of your order may be delayed or canceled prior to receiving payment of the difference of those shipping amounts. If any such a fee is applicable, notification will be issued prior to shipment, and shall be enforced at the discretion of ProTravelGear.com.
- Orders paid for via PayPal may experience delays in fulfillment due to order processing times as determined by the respective payment processing company. Orders will not be shipped until payment in-full has been verified and captured. We reserve the right to delay or deny fulfillment and/or require additional identification for orders paid for by and through with PayPal that we deem as possibly fraudulent and/or if payment is delayed.
All International Shipment will be shipped via FedEx International Priority or International Economy. For this reason PO Boxes will not be accepted as a valid shipping destination. Transit times are typically between 1-3 days, barring unexpected delays in customs. Duties and taxes are applicable to all international orders and are not included in the quoted shipping price. The customer is responsible for any and all tax and duty charges assessed by their local government agencies. Any tax and duty charges incurred from an undelivered shipment will be immediately charged to the card used at purchase.
Additional shipping costs may be necessary when shipping to some destinations and will be determined when the item is processing for shipment. You will be contacted and informed about the cost increase before shipment. If the customer refuses the additional costs, the order may be canceled by either party.
To help determine the approximate amount for duties, please contact your local department of commerce. If you have a FedEx account you may access a duties and tax estimator at www.fedex.com under the international tab.
If you are shipping to an APO/FPO address, you may place the order direct on our site. The United States Postal Service is the only available carrier, and we are able to cater to the specific arrangements associated with APO and FPO shipping.
For all shipping inquires please contact us at: email@example.com, 1-704-583-1100.
**Free shipping is to the Contiguous 48 US States only - additional charges will apply to all other shipping locations**